Fantasy Farming Orange Season Direct Download
Make your farmer’s dream come true in the charming village of Orange Town. Grow crops, raise animals, fish, and mine to build a successful and profitable farm. Socialize with the villagers and help them out through quests to build friendships that will last a lifetime. Discover and farm as you create your own story in Orange Season! However, building a successful farm is no easy task. Growing your crops requires hard work. That’s why it’s important to take a break from time to time by participating in festivals, fishing, exploring the mines, finding resources, and making new friends. Orange Town is the home of all kinds of different people, each with their own secrets, struggles, and stories. Make sure to befriend them and create your own exciting story through your interactions with them. What will your story be?Another farming simulator hits Steam. As a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series, I definitely put aside some money to purchase this game. Please bear in mind that I only got up to Spring 27, Year 1 and basing my review on everything I’ve seen so far.
Unlike other farming simulation games, the main character was not left to tend to a farm of a deceased relative, but in fact had aspirations to become a farmer since they were young. The first day you are introduced to the mayor who helps get you settled into your new home along with another farmer who helps teach you the basics of farming. After a quick tutorial, you can take your character outside the farm and begin exploring. The thing is, this game is still in development and you can tell. Pictures on NPCs don’t show up on the text boxes, sometimes the FPS drops down to “is the game about to die” (fixed by a quick reboot of the game), and other little things. But, I am okay playing am game with those things happening as long as I think it is worth it. And, in this case, I do. I have to assume one or both of two things is true: 1) the developer is a longtime player of games in this genre 2) the developer has been reading through complaints and wishes for other games in this genre. Why do I think that? Well, here are a couple examples:
Fantasy Farming Orange Season Direct Play:
As expected, you are going to be cleaning off areas of your farm, farming vegetables, fruits, etc. You will have to take good care to water your plants otherwise you will lose part of your crop. Before your first crops are harvested, you can explore around the local areas to forage for items to sell, so that you are able to make some money. Exploring also opens your own abilities because several of the essential farming tools are only found scattered around the map, and having them would mean the ability to gradually improve your own farming methods This game has plenty of fruit trees that will ripen allowing you to pick the fruits right off of them when you can see the fruit. The Orange Season subtitle of the game is no joke, as it seems that oranges are always in season, whereas other fruits will come and go depending on the seasons themselves. You will also often find random fruits and other valuables littering the local nature scape,
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fantasy Farming Orange Season folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.