False Front Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
False Front Direct Download
False Front is a cartoony first-person shooter set in a huge sports arena. Dominate the spotlight with powerups, using the speed and momentum from bouncing on trampolines. False Front is for the casual gamer that just wants to have some fun for a while. Skilled players are rewarded for being skilled with killstreaks, and the noobs are rewarded random powerups to get some help. Have an Xbox/PlayStation controller? Plug it in and play some splitscreen with a friend, even online. False Front Infected is our vision of how to turn a happy FPS into a horror game. Play in a pitch black arena using only a flashlight and some nightvision goggles to try to survive the infection. Infected also lets you play as the zombie, this is great to play with your friends and can be played online, offline and with splitscreen.
I think the team may have an issue with not fully playtesting new cards for the possible scummy ways that people will find to use them. For example, the wallhacks card and the shoot through walls card were recently added which led to the obvious result of people being sniped across the map as soon as the round starts or players getting huge amounts of free damage at the start of rounds for absolutely no risk. As other reviews have mentioned, there’s no pay-to-win in this game. Instead there is play-to-win. Getting cards you already have will upgrade them to be objectively better. These are significant boosts as well. It is mystifying that a game that is overtly anti-p2w took its progression model from Clash Royale. The grenade launcher is currently very obnoxious, with a huge blast radius, high damage and firing very far.
False Front Pre-Installed:
Dodging feels pointless against this card and getting close to the player has very mixed results. Considering the length of rounds in this game, the card essentially lasts the entire round in most cases. Secondly, 1 of the 4 maps in the game right now, Trucks, besides it being tiny compared to the other maps and therefore massively favouring the Shotgun and Katana, is essentially incompatible with the No Jump card The game is also fast paced for the most part as matchmaking doesn’t take too long and the matches are overall fun. I’m sort of happy there isn’t much of a chat going on but i’d suggest the developer of this game could add like a quickchat feature with icons like Clash Royale has.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core I5 5200U 2.2Ghz
- Memory: 2500 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1500 MB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4000 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the False Front folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.