Fallout 4 VR Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Fallout 4, the legendary post-apocalyptic adventure from Bethesda Game Studios and winner of more than 200 ‘Best Of’ awards, including the DICE and BAFTA Game of the Year, finally comes in its entirety to VR. Fallout 4 VR includes the complete core game with all-new combat, crafting, and building systems fully reimagined for virtual reality. The freedom of exploring the wasteland comes alive like never before. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland. Welcome home.
While I feel like this game gets a lot of hate, with the right mods, it can be a really fun way to experience fallout 4. I’m gonna be straight up and say that unmoded, this game is absolute garbage. It breaks the basic rules of immersion and gives you vive wands for hands no matter what headset you are using. If you get the right mods it can be a crazy fun experience. There really isn’t anything like watching the nuclear bomb explode while being lowered down into vault 111 in VR.And like usual with the modding community, new things are coming out. The mods I definitely recommend are true storms, optimized textures, full dialog vr, and idle hands. It’s currently on my list to try out FRIK which would make the experience so much better by giving you a full body instead of just the hands. And in case you were wondering, the game is compatible with oculus rift and quest even though it doesn’t say so. I currently play this game over airlink on my quest 2 and it works flawlessly most of the time.
With mods, this is one of the best VR games you can get in my opinion. It’s a huge open RPG world that you don’t really get from any other VR games currently, and it is a ton of fun to play through. You’ll also get a ton of time out of it because it’s the full length of the original game. Before mods, I’d find it hard to recommend this game unless on a deep, deep sale. It’s clunky and broken. They didn’t port the DLCs over yet still charge full price 4 years after release. It’s abandoned as far as updates from Bethesda go which is a good thing for mods (since they won’t break from new updates) but a bad thing for anyone who wants to play it vanilla. There’s no support really for newer controllers like the Index Controllers which means you’re going to have to get a controller config and/or download mods to get them to work properly
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD RX Vega 56 or better
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fallout 4 VR folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.