F1 Race Stars Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
F1 RACE STARS™ is a brand new world of FORMULA ONE™ fun as you’ve never seen it before! Officially licensed to feature all of your favorite FORMULA ONE stars and teams, get ready to sprint for the checkered flag on famous circuits transformed to feature jumps, loop-the-loops and shortcuts and use a cool range of awesome power-ups to overtake your rivals.Travel the world and enter a wide range of different Championships in career mode and set your fastest lap in Time Trials. Then it’s time to share the fun with friends and family – accessible controls make F1 RACE STARS perfect for split-screen racing with up to four players or dive into 12 player online races and take on the world.
F1 RACE STARS – get fast to the fun! This educational walking simulator started off with a strong premise, and had a fantastic 2nd last chapter, but the 2 possible endings after you make your choice in the short last chapter feel rather so so. In terms of the puzzles, I like that they are all solve-able without needing to consult a guide. Even for those that I do not know the solution, randomly clicking and dragging the mouse around would eventually result in solving it even if I do not understand how is that the solution. The same can be said for the steam achievements, you only need to replay the last chapter once to get the alternative ending for a perfect steam achievements list for this game.
Love the game’s noir and jazz elements, the music and vibe throughout the game is very different to most games you can find today. At base the gameplay is a point and click story with some puzzle elements. I also like the little facts they give about the universe and physics. The storytelling overall is decent and pretty captivating but there is one point near the end of the game which feels so out of place and weird…you’ll see what I mean if you try it. The actual ending is satisfying and basically what I expected (it could’ve been much better of course Whichever is that you prefer, this game will bring all the best through the choices to be made, mini games to be followed, unstoppable narration and overall visual-sound experience.
F1 Race Stars Pre-Installed:
Thanks to that vibe and climate is nicely made, intriguing and want you to spend more and more time within this game. The biggest minus, is that you cannot make your own safe point. You have to finish an entire chapter of the story, for the game itself to save it. But still, even if you do so, there might be an error crushing the save down – and that is why I decided to finish the game on one non-stop run (that nearly caused my laptop to melt down lol). Apart from that, second minus is how some of the mini games are constructed. If part of them is very cleverly made and works fine, some others are routine based or complete energy and mood drainers. If you can surpass that as a gamer, it will be fine.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 64 bit
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7/AMD Bulldozer
- RAM:4 GB
- GRAPHICS: AMD HD6000 Series/Nvidia GTX500 Series
- DIRECTX: Version 11
- STORAGE: 5 GB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the F1 Race Stars folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.