About The Game
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 free download gives you the chance to become a real truck driver from the comfort of your home! Featuring licensed trucks with countless customization options and advanced driving physics, the game delivers an unparalleled driving experience which has put it in the spot of the most popular truck driving simulator on the market. In game world features numerous landmarks and precisely recreated territories to create the ultimate experience, making you feel as if you were driving the trucks in real life! But let’s not be fooled – Euro Truck Simulator 2 is not only about driving – the economy in game allows you to create and grow your own transportation company exactly as you see fit – the opportunities are endless.
The Iberian Peninsula – or simply, Iberia – is a peninsula located in the southwest corner of Europe. The peninsula is the second largest peninsula on the continent in terms of size, taking up over 596,740 km² (230,000 mi²). It is also the second most populous peninsula in Europe with a population of over 57 million people.
This region has over 2,000 miles of coastline and is home to multiple major rivers including the Ebro and the Tagus. Most of the Iberian Peninsula is mountainous with major mountain systems including the Pyrenees, the Sistema Central, and the Baetic System, just to name a few.
Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers will be able to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and the surrounding Carpathian Mountain range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
A significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. From large cities to small humble villages found in the countrysides, truckers will also be able to drive on roads which lead to scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.