Etrian Odyssey HD Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Etrian Odyssey HD Direct Download
Etrian Odyssey HD remasters the timeless adventure of the labyrinth that swallows all. In a vast and fertile land lies a small town known as Etria, a peaceful village that became famous for a startling discovery. A crack in the vast forest opened at Etria’s edge, leading downward like a gaping maw. It all began there… Those who hear rumors of the labyrinth of Etria begin to harbor dreams of exploring it. Riches, fame, prestige… and a promise: the true spirit of adventure on the perilous edge of death. Build a party of explorers from nine different character classes – Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, and more. Scour through the dungeon’s many layers and fend off the unknown to discover the truth behind the Yggdrasil Labyrinth. Etrian Odyssey is largely considered the pinnacle of the Dungeon Crawler RPG genre(meaning first person and grid-based), however people are usually referring to the 3DS titles when stating this(5 people on GameFaqs just got really mad).
Those 3DS titles are EO4, EO5, EO Untold, EO Untold 2, and EO Nexus. These remasters are of the first 3 DS games. The first 2 of which have already had remakes with modern mechanics in the form of the aforementioned Untold games. These remasters are inferior products to the Untold games and are being sold at ludicrous prices for RPG Maker graphical fidelity and artistic cohesion. The environments are nice looking but the menus, fonts, and enemy sprites all look like they belong in different games. The first 2 EO games also lack the unique class designs(mechanically and artistically), 3d enemy models, and combat mechanics(like enemy rows) among other features that are present in the later titles. Balancing wise the first 2 games are also nightmares. EO3 suffers less from some of these problems on the class design and balance front, but is still not ideal and lacks many of the previously mentioned combat features.
Etrian Odyssey HD Pre-Installed:
Unlike a lot of other JRPGS, EO games are pretty difficult and relatively light on or completely lack a story(except for the optional story mode that was added in the Untold games). The main focus is to create a party of 5 adventurers and then explore a labyrinth with many floors with differing environments, enemies, and challenges. You have in-depth character and party customization, a turn-based combat system that is complex but comprehensible, novel exploration puzzles, all complemented by a banger OST and nice character art. With each entry these features are improved upon and refined with some missteps much like any other game series.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X3 720
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5570, 1 GB or Intel HD Graphics 4400
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Etrian Odyssey HD folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.