Escape the Backrooms Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Escape the Backrooms is a 1-4 player co-op horror exploration game. Traverse through eerie backrooms levels while avoiding entities and other danger to try and escape. Free content updates with new levels and game modes keep the community rewarded. Realistic graphics, minimal user interfaces, and dreary ambience will ensure an immersive experience. Explore the backrooms with a team of up to 4 players. Be warned, as teammates may no-clip into other areas of the map and every member of your team must find the exit alive to escape. No wanderer left behind. Communicate with your teammates with proximity voice chat. Be sure to not wander far away from your team, as you can easily get lost in the confusing expanse of the backrooms.
Entities can also hear you, so stay quiet whenever you sense any danger. Traverse though 8 unique levels based on backrooms lore with regular content updates adding more. Each level features a different way to escape with various danger along the way. “If you’re not careful and noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you’ll end up in the Backrooms, where it’s nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you.”
Escape the Backrooms Pre-Installed:
It will launch on Steam Deck, but even though most of the game recognizes the gamepad and even shows gamepad buttons, some interactables still show the keyboard mapping icons and refuse to allow the gamepad to do anything with it at all with them. Trying to interact with the main menus using the touch screen mostly works for the larger items, but the small drop down menus don’t seem to be very accurate with your finger. I haven’t fought with it very hard, and I’m sure with some careful configurations these issues could be bypassed.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 / 10 / 11 – 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Escape the Backrooms folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.