Escape from Tarkov Free Download v0.12.8.9888 PC game in a pre-installed direct link.
About The Game
Online shooters won’t stop mutating into weird new genres. First came survival shooters like DayZ and H1Z1, then came the battle royales that took the tension of open combat and distilled it into something more consistently fun. Escape from Tarkov feels like the next leap along that evolutionary branch. When I’m crouched in a bush trying to listen for the sound of footsteps over the thumping of my own heart, that shared lineage to DayZ and PUBG is crystal clear. But Escape from Tarkov recontextualizes all that lootin’, shootin’ chaos through the lens of an MMO like EVE Online, where bad decisions (or bad luck) can mean losing gear that I spent hours working towards.
Most battle royales are like a single hand of poker, a quick series of bets and bluffs on whether you have the better cards, but Tarkov mirrors all the ups and downs of an entire poker tournament, with the very real possibility that I might go bust and lose everything.
There’s a good chance you’re already aware of Escape From Tarkov already. Though it’s been in development for over half a decade, the extremely complex FPS set in a fictional war-torn Russian city recently exploded on Twitch as all the big FPS streamers like DrLupo and Dr Disrespect (how do all these doctors find time to stream?) migrated to playing it full-time. All that spotlight also unearthed Battlestate Game’s terrible excuses for why it wouldn’t let players choose the sex of their character.
It’s a shame that developers are hiding behind what feels like dishonest and antiquated reasoning, though, because Escape From Tarkov is genuinely innovative and fun. It’s only in closed beta with a roadmap of ambitious features that could almost rival Star Citizen, but its mix of hyper-granular gun customization and loot economy significantly ups the tension and challenge. Forget being the last man standing, I’m just excited if, by the end of a match, my character is able to stand at all.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 10
- Processor: i5 9400F
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Escape from Tarkov folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.