Escape From Mystwood Mansion Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Escape From Mystwood Mansion Direct Download
In this first-person puzzle escape room game, you are trapped in the mysterious Mystwood mansion. Explore corridors and find hidden rooms while solving puzzles and deciphering codes to find a way out. Will you escape or linger to uncover the mansion’s final secret? You find yourself trapped inside the mysterious Mystwood Mansion. The door behind you is locked and the only way forward is to delve deeper into the mansion. As you explore the mansion’s many rooms you discover that someone has orchestrated a series of puzzles and challenges to keep you from escaping. Each room of the mansion is filled with puzzles to solve and codes to decipher. As you take on the mansion’s many challenges someone seems to be watching your every move… Poke around to find clues to help you solve the puzzles. Interact and study 3D objects to find important details. Will you escape the mansion’s grasp or are you up to the challenge to access the final room?
The music was relaxing and not over powering when trying to work out puzzles, however it did get a little repetitive towards the end. I managed to escape the mansion in one sitting, however once I reached the end a couple of glaring realisations dawned on me and has me preparing for another play through. The puzzles are definitely well paced and not too esoteric or difficult. They’re fair – you don’t need any external knowledge to solve anything and everything is provided for you as long as you have good observational skills. The game engine is also very straightforward. There’s no guesswork involved because you can’t randomly use things on other things or touch things that aren’t related. Everything’s clear, and the game pieces are made clear as well.
Escape From Mystwood Mansion Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I do wish it were a little longer; it took me about 3 hours to finish the entire thing with no hints, but overall it was a nice and cozy little experience with a serviceable story. If you read every thing and scour every corner you will easily put 3 hours into game. Also getting all the achievements is not too hard. Might be better as a family get together game.Absolutely fantastic puzzle game! I managed to complete it, get all achievements AND get the true ending! I’m definitely gonna follow the developers and get their next game as well! The puzzles scaled extremely well throughout, with each section having a puzzle or two which made me stop and think before I could work it out.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 4130 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Escape From Mystwood Mansion folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.