Epic Knight 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Epic Knight 2 Direct Download
Epic Knight 2 Bad Dudes are attacking the Kingdom (Again). It is up to You to put Your RPG Skills to the test and stop them ! This is a Single Player Medieval High Fantasy RPG. It includes the following features…. It’s way too easy to get money in the game; you just go up to any merchant and sell all the stolen goods to them. It would be cool if merchants would accept only the type of goods they sell, like what’s the point for the potion seller to buy all the weird clothing items. Furthermore, it would be cool if you couldn’t sell stolen goods to all merchants and would have to deal with a Mundungus like, shady character to sell stolen goods to. On a different note, why don’t any merchants offer a buy back option or have a budget? You just finish hearing them out about how the business is slow and you are in a poorer area, but you want to sell something worth hundreds of galleons, easy, they have the money right there.
So in my opinion everything should be more expensive and merchants should have their budget limit, but you should have the ability to sell potions and their ingredients to some of them, something I can’t understand why it’s unavailable. And not the ability to sell beasts. Catching magical beasts is a great idea, making you use their fur and feathers to upgrade your equipment even better, saving them from poachers, amazing. But why is there an ability to sell them to the lady in Hogsmeade? What’s the difference between you selling the beasts and the poachers doing it? In my opinion there should have been a side quest where you help expand the area around the Hagrid’s hut (Sorry don’t remember the name of the professor in the game) and give the creatures to the professor for safekeeping.
Epic Knight 2 Pre-Installed:
It seems the castle is designed in this way to make it more confusing and take up more space rather than utilize it. They did a great job including things from the books like the kitchens with the elves being right next to the hufflepuff common room and even added some extra stuff like the book & quill in the tower that writes down the name of everyone meant for Hogwarts, but still it feels like it’s just above the bare minimum. Probably the school you went to had more classrooms than the castle in this game. Well, at least there’s flew powder if you get lost. It’s a great idea, borrowing fast travel that’s in the books and movies and expanding it. But why can you do it from anywhere on the map? You should need to go to one of these locations to travel to any other, not just travel from anywhere to it. This would make it so you have to use your broom more often.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Epic Knight 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.