Endoparasitic Direct Download:
Three limbs ripped off, infected with a deadly parasite, you must save your research. Drag yourself through the corridors of a secret research lab on a remote asteroid, fight off horribly mutated monsters, inject countless syringes of vaccines, and survive at all costs. Endoparasitic is a tactical survival horror game where you must manually do every action from reloading to moving. Juggle movement and firing and plan room entrances to avoid getting swarmed. Having played both the original game jam version and then this version; I can give this game a fairly decent rating. This is not without caveats; The game is very short, I finished it under 2 hours (might take people about 2-3 hours depending on their skill), and all of the achievements you get are from playing from start to finish.
I saw that this game was on sale and just knew I had to have it. It’s weird, you play as a one-armed torso that uses the one arm to pull themselves through the environment, shoot mutated creatures, and pick locks. You also have to keep a parasitic infection at bay with vaccines periodically. It’s style is minimalistic but fun. I’ve only played it for about an hour but absolutely enjoy it. I love the little touches to realism (Fired rounds have a dimple in the primer) for such a weird game. The only thing that takes a little away from the experience is the AI can get stuck on desks and workbenches pretty easily which can remove all tension from a tense scenario.
Matches are the replacement for the tinderbox, they can be used to light permanent light-sources but can also be used for a bit of temporary light, the lantern also makes a return but burns through oil much quicker so you’ve got to time matches well. This is an excellent addition to the game and really fits naturally, not only does it really ramp up tension but gives another layer of gameplay which is surprisingly fun to juggle.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7 2.6 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 1650 Ti
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Endoparasitic folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.