End State Direct Download
EARLY ACCESS NOTIFICATION This game is still highly in development, if you want to have the full experience it’s better to wait until full release. We hope you will give us feedback during development to help us improve the game. In END STATE you manage an international mercenary company hired to track down a network of terrorists in a war-torn country where warring rebel groups, criminal organizations and private security forces fight for power. REACTION SYSTEM Opportunity Fire triggers a reaction test when an enemy walks in to view. All participants in these situations can choose to shoot which often to intense firefights.
BALLISTICS SIMULATION Each bullet is traced through the scene and react with the environment according to its penetration value and the resistances of walls and objects. The game features a strategic satellite map where you manage your organization, hire operatives, buy gear and find missions. Explore the Eastern European themed Brekovia, encounter enemy patrols, engage road blocks and make contact with the different factions operating within the country. When you enter a mission on the map, the game switches to tactical scenario where you control each of your soldiers in turn based tactical battle. There are many viable tactics to each scenario, ranging from stealthy take-downs, coordinated assaults, strategically positioned snipers to explosive entry using C-4. Choose the best approach for each mission.
End State Direct Play:
As far as the cons at the moment, as stated there is currently a limited campaign with about 30 turns to play. In this state there is no other game modes available. The in game market and mercenary hiring options are not yet available so you are limited to the mercenaries you initially hire (Don’t let them die, you can’t replace them) and gear is only acquired through completing missions. Some animations and assets are not finished so it can be a little strange at times. The only bug I encountered so far is the turn rotation sometimes gets hung up on the enemy team, I’ve found that aborting the mission and restarting it is the best fix if this happens (You aren’t penalized for this at the moment).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Processor: Intel® i5-4200m 2.50GHz or similar.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 750M or similar with at least 2GB Video RAM, 1280×720 minimum resolution.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the End State folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.