Emu War Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Emu War Direct Download
Experience Australia’s most brutal war in this action-packed, guaranteed historically accurate depiction of the great Emu War! The year is 1932 and veterans from the first World War are given plots of land in an attempt to create a new generation of farmers. Although global military conflict had passed, the Great Depression loomed large over an economy in disarray and few were hit quite as hard as the Australian farmer. The collapse of the exporting economy farmers relied on crippled the industry and many moved back to the cities in search of steadier work. But for the veterans who remained on the farms, yet another war was about to bob its agile neck out from the scrub. Our great national bird, the majestic, goofy emu, was at this time experiencing its own little boom. Massive population growth led to approximately 20,000 emus wreaking havoc on outback farmland, decimating the already struggling farmers economy.
Faced with this absurd challenge to their land and livelihoods, the former soldiers did what they were trained to do – went to war. Either play as an Australian soldier on the front lines against the emu menace or invade and decimate crops. looking to cull the troublesome national icons. Turns out emus were a far greater adversary than the military realised as the birds would frequently avoid fire and were even reported to take multiple shots and still flee to safety. This fiasco of war would continue on for some time before being officially called off after just 1000 emus were culled. A resounding failure on the part of the military, eventually the culling of emus would be left to the public as bounties were put in place to incentivise citizens.
Emu War Free Steam Pre-Installed:
This was, uh, not the best time for Australian leadership Which is exactly why two Aussie game devs put their heads together and decided to make a wonderfully strange PC game about the whole thing. From the socially safe distance of an email, I got the chance to talk to Alex from Hermit Mode, the team behind Emu War! about inspirations, the flexibility of historical accuracy and the future of weird Aussie games. keeping a fine balance between accuracy and absurdity. The game is a light-hearted affair that uses the meme as a start point but branches out into its own ridiculous tangent made up in part of influences and inspirations from other media we grew up with, as well as iconic Australian movies. Realism definitely took a back seat. and humans alike as an enraged emu in both open world sandbox environments and varied smaller scale skirmishes! fun indie game with some originality and character! This game is exactly that! Had loads of fun playing it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit version)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Emu War folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.