EMPTY SHELL Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
EMPTY SHELL Direct Download
EMPTY SHELL will throw you in a dark industrial environment, a secret facility on a Japanese island in the middle of nowhere. Each volunteer has signed a contract for a “recovery operation” without being privy to too many details. They said the facility had been abandoned for decades, but once in place it was immediately apparent that something was wrong. Discover the dark secrets of the facility’s years of operation, up until the accident that led to the extreme consequences you are involved in. Every time you die, you will control a new volunteer sent to the place. Your starting equipment will be randomized and each level will be generated with a new layout. Dark corridors and cold rooms. Abominable creatures and bloody fights. Puzzles to solve, equipment, logs and documents to recover await you in this roguelite survival horror. Random generated maps every time you enter a new level or you die A top down perspective surrounded by darkness Scavenge weapons, ammo and gadgets to raise your chance to survive.
Manage your inventory to make room for what you deem vital Different types of enemies will hunt you down each room of the facility Buy upgrades and devices to help you during fights Find logs and documents from the 1950s to unveil the stories of the people who worked there Anyway, one of my main pet peeves with teleglitch was the melee, which had a pretty short range and made it pretty easy to get hit when you weren’t laser focused. Due to the rarity of ammo (or rather the necessity to stockpile it for later use against bosses and hard enemies), you had to use melee, and you had to get hit. This game has a very satisfying melee, good range, decent stun time, you basically only get hit by basic non ranged enemy if you have skill issue.
EMPTY SHELL Direct Play:
It also gives you a lot of weapons and ammo to play with, I have yet to progress very far but I was able to buy a bunch of permanent upgrades and armor plates without ever having to spend credits on ammo. Almost like your watching from a cctv camera as your character goes about. I wish it was just a little less pixelated so i could see clearer. I also understand this game just released so for 10 dollars its an absolute steal. I eagerly checked the game for updates. I enjoyed the really unique take on this genre, and I’m happy to finally be able to dig my teeth into the whopping 80 achievements, and multiple difficulties.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics HD 2GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the EMPTY SHELL folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.