About The Game
Empire of Sin is a new strategy game brought to you by Romero Games and Paradox Interactive that puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. Slip into the shoes of one of the fourteen real and historically inspired mob bosses such as Al Capone, Stephanie St. Clair, or Goldie Garneau and assemble a rag-tag gang, build and manage your criminal empire, and defend your turf from rival gangs. It’s up to you to hustle, charm, and intimidate your way to the top and do whatever it takes to stay there – break a leg!
Choose one of fourteen unique bosses based on fictional and real-world gangsters, then set out to build and manage your criminal empire in Chicago’s infamous Prohibition era. Empire Management: Build your Empire of Sin and run Chicago’s underworld economy with business savvy, brutality or city-wide notoriety. Strategically manage your establishments such as speakeasies, supply chains, casinos and more.
Empire of Sin plays as a real time strategy game with the player taking the role of a crime boss in the Prohibition era, starting anew in 1920 and trying to gain control of Chicago by 1933. As the boss, they can enlist up to 16 underlings from 60 potential ones to manage their empire of questionable businesses, such as speakeasies, casinos, and brothels, protecting them from the law and rival mafia gangs, while trying to extend their own influence by taking over others. The game uses alcohol as a type of currency to extend the empire’s influence. Alcohol can be made by breweries under the player’s control, given to the player by allies, or rewarded as part of completing various missions. The quality of alcohol can impact its influence; poor quality alcohol can be made cheaply and initially sold at a high profit, but over time will lose its value
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 8.1 64 bit or Windows® 10 Home 64 bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 (1GB) or AMD® Radeon™ R7 250 (2GB), AMD® Radeon™ Vega 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Empire of Sin folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.