Ember Knights Direct Download
In this fast-paced action rogue-lite, play as Ember Knights, the last spark of hope of a universe in turmoil. Praxis, the mad sorcerer, has syphoned the life out of the Ember Tree and fled through the Prime Worlds spreading corruption in his path. In solo or co-op (up to 4 players), use powerful weapons and skills to hack and slash deadly hordes, defeat epic bosses, free the decaying Prime Worlds and restore energy to the Ember Tree! Legendary warriors, the Ember Knights are skilled in the wielding of more than a dozen weapons and skills… And many more to come during Early Access! However, the sword doesn’t make the knight… Through action-packed combat rooms, you’ll need to chain your attacks and perfectly time your skills to unleash fiery attacks. Agile and fearless, use your pace and dodge to outsmart and counter your enemies! Look,
The combat itself is rock solid, tight as Mega Man. I think I might actually hammer my face buttons harder in this game than in anything else in my library. The special powers have a novel recharge mechanic wherein the player has to get so many strikes with their primary weapon (usually 10-20, depending on the powerup) before you can use your special again; it’s a really fun little meta-game within the combat, specials are easy enough to recharge that I don’t feel the need to hoard them, but they’re spaced out well enough to keep them feeling special. I like it!
Ember Knights Pre-Installed:
When I first bought this, I thought it was gonna be a waste of my money due to the quality and action of the game, but oh ho ho I was wrong. The gameplay is very beautiful and astonishing, having toony outlines and cel shading is my type of style for 3D Action Games. What I pretty much don’t like is that the game freezes on startup, but I think it is pretty much normal. Might need to adjust my graphical settings, but it doesn’t bother me that much. it’s difficult to quantify what makes a roguelike good except that they evoke a singular feeling: Just one more game! Ember Knight starts off right from the beginning giving players a lot of fun toys to use and combinations to play with, if you like the way Dead Cells, Binding of Isaac, and Hades build up synergies then you’ll like Ember Knight’s gameplay loop.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ember Knights folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.