Elemental War 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Elemental War 2 takes you into a threatened world: hordes of monsters suddenly pour out of the abysses of hell from a faulty summoned portal. Will you manage to build a defense line of defense towers against the forces of evil in time? Elemental War 2 offers you the popular tower defense feeling combined with innovative game mechanics: as soon as you defeat an elemental – a particularly strong enemy that will demand everything from you – you’ll receive its element stone, which you can use to build new defense towers. As you keep collecting elements, you’ll always have new levels and tower combinations at your disposal. Only if you skillfully combine the different towers and make use of their advantages will you be able to stand up to the monster hordes. Through in-game side quests, you’ll also unlock items that further enhance the abilities of your towers or decisively weaken your opponents at just the right time!
Elemental War 2 offers you dozens of hours of gameplay to develop strategies, complete all the quests and discover all the secrets of the game world. The lovingly hand-built maps offer you varied games and always new challenges! Fun to play coop with a friend, but could use better explanations about the mechanics. The game starts pretty slow but can get difficult later on. Would also be nice to see how much gold your coop partner has and a message when they leave the game. This game is an improvement upon the original, no doubt. The gameplay is way more intense, and it slims down the content experience to what is necessary this time around. Upgrading is in the form of a skill tree this time. I will say that I’m not a fan of you needing to earn all the abilities you had the first game, but then again I can see how this game would be boring if you had all the abilities from the beginning.
I will say though that sometimes the controls might not be as tight as I’d like them to be. Sometimes I’d be pressing a button in order to sling shot and the game doesn’t register my presses even though it’s clear that it should’ve worked. Both of the Guacamelee titles have to be some of the most underrated metroidvanias out there. The art direction, music, combat, platforming, story, everything works so perfectly together into one of the best and most entertaining metroidvanias I’ve ever played, which is quite a bit considering it’s my favorite and most frequent videogame genre. It’s incredibly fun from start to finish, there’s so much to explore and find, so many challenges to beat, and the combat alone is so creative, responsive, satisfying and full of depth it could be its own thing entirely. I love this franchise and I hope it gets the spotlight it deserves!
- The popular tower defense game principle with new gameplay elements
- Face the powerful elementals and their special abilities
- Solve quests to unlock upgrades for your towers
- Play 11 varied maps in three unique environments: forest, ice and desert
- Play alone or in co-op mode
- Compare yourself with other players in the global leaderboards
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Quad Core with 3 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: R7 200/GTX 960, 2GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Elemental War 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.