Electrician Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Electrician Simulator is a game where you take on the role of an electrician. Perform minor repairs, starting with replacing sockets and light bulbs, installing comprehensive systems in the houses of the customers, and repairing stuff or just laying wires. Sit down and relax in front of the computer as a virtual electrician, without the risk of physical electric shock! Learn the tricks of the trade and become the best professional this city has ever seen! Just like in real life, in Electrician Simulator you will be fixing broken stuff, assembling sockets, repairing gamepads, remote controls, speakers, plugs, chandeliers, changing light bulbs, and laying wires.Get to know your clients and solve their problems. This true-to-life plot is bound to make you feel like a real electrician! Remember to get all the necessary gear before you meet the client, and make sure to check everything twice. There is no place for mistakes!
What could be more interesting than new challenges? This job just never gets boring! Check your work inbox regularly and accept various orders – from small tasks to complex electrical installations! Remember to measure the strength of intentions – being an electrician is not just fun and games. Poorly done work can have serious consequences! It is better not to annoy customers. You will find your DIY workshop in the heart of the garage. Repair broken electrical appliances sent by customers instead of standard contracts. Pick up packages, disassemble devices, replace parts, or find a way to repair them. As an electrician IRL I was curious about this game and enjoyed the demo. Echoing another review I saw from someone also speaking as an electrician, its electrics at its most basic form, which is all that can realistically be achieved and is about as accurate as you can get without it being a chore, or too finer detailed.
Electrician Simulator Pre-Installed:
Was sort of upset that in about 4 hours of gameplay it was over, but I am sure there will be more. I will say the only thing I thought was wonky with this game, was when I used the take the plug option it would fling my camera around randomly and then I would either be looking at the ceiling or the floor. Had fun with it so far. To further echo the other review, my biggest note also would be to have some kind of relevant colour code on the back of the sockets Live = Brown, Neutral = Blue, Earth = Yellow. Just makes it a bit more obvious. Looking forward to seeing how the game evolves. As a connoisseur of all games simulator, for me personally it’s hard to find a game in this category that is actually fun and grabs my attention. BUT, I will say that this game was the absolute opposite, it’s been on my wishlist for about 8 months and when I woke up and got a steam notification that it was launched I was extremely ecstatic to buy it and play it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Electrician Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.