EL PASO, NIGHTMARE Direct Download
El Paso, Nightmare is a first-person horror game about stepping out of your motel room to get a bucket of ice, and instead being greeted by horrors beyond imagination. Become down-on-his-luck IT programmer Luis Rojas as he attempts to escape the dimension-shifting disaster that players will experience in the upcoming El Paso, Elsewhere. Flee iconic horror monsters from film, literature, and myth before turning the tables with an arsenal of powerful weapons. Following in the footsteps of classic lo-fi, high-action shooters, El Paso, Nightmare is your new destination for fighting corrupted suits of armor, damned brides, werewolves, vampires, and more, in an endless, replayable survival showcase. Experience a pulse-pounding, snackable FPS horror campaign. Endlessly replayable survival mode. Original soundtrack featuring exclusive previews from the hip-hop album for the upcoming neo-noir action game El Paso, Elsewhere (due in 2023).
Supernatural doors that must be opened using glowing, anatomically-correct human hearts, because subtlety is for cowards. While short, it is a great taste of El Paso, Elsewhere’s absurd horrors from the perspective of an unfortunate guest. First half of the game is a stealth-survival, introducing you to the monsters you’ll be running from. And by that I mean zombies will end up tailgating you most of the time as you search for anatomically correct hearts to unlock doors. The re-playable Second half of the game will have you finding weapons to shoot an endless Hell Hoard as you make your escape. It’s easy to miss weapons, but the handgun given to you is just enough protection if you keep moving and collecting ammo. Just try not to get caught on objects or in a dead end.
EL PASO, NIGHTMARE Direct Download:
Having played a pre-release of El Paso, Elsewhere, the movement here feels relatively restrictive, and you don’t get an arsenal handed to you. From chase in phase one, to the Nightmare and then dramatic end, it was keeping me on my toes and pushed forward. I love to find all the game secrets, and figuring how to traverse between the areas, finding new weapons and ways to open the doors made me go back again and again to see if I can make my run better. Overall ambience was very climatic. And MEAT ROOM. When it comes to things that could work better – getting completly locked in narrow areas that often didn’t even let me reload when trapped – I wish we still had slight chance of escape there. It’s a great bite sized game, can’t wait for El Paso, Elsewhere in 2023! Will definitely be coming back to the Endless mode after meetings or finishing a task on my job to wind down and clear my mind.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: @ 2 GHZ
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes.
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the EL PASO, NIGHTMARE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.