Eiyuden Chronicle Rising Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising combines a thrilling adventure through ancient ruins with the tale of one town’s rise from the ashes. Drawn by lenses and other treasures in the nearby Runebarrows, our heroes learn that the town is struggling to rebuild after an earthquake and decide to help. Along the way, they’ll resolve disputes between eager adventurers and wary locals who don’t think the Barrows should be disturbed. And they’ll learn more about each other’s reasons for seeking treasure, deepening their bonds in the process. As you will learn, these Runebarrows hide a great secret that has fateful implications for one of the characters. What begins as a simple treasure hunt turns into a dark conspiracy that will shake the world and plant seeds that carry over into the main story of Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. The game will introduce a portion of Eiyuden Chronicle’s cast of characters in an original story with thrilling action and engaging town-upgrading elements.
I am an oldtime gamer, been playing since even before Suikoden 1. This game is by no means a very great game, but it gives me that little bit nostalgia feeling. I didn’t have very high hope for this game, because we all know that this is just a complimentary game for next year Eiyuuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. The battle is clunky, I thought it would be like Dust: An Elysian Tail, but I was wrong. There is no flashy moves or mechanic about the battle, this game is just like an old time SNES game recreated with current technology, hit-hit-jump-dodge, rinse and repeat. Even after you got the 2nd and 3rd character, it’s still basically the same except that you can use combo by pressing different buttons The main gameplay itself is just a big fetch quests, from the start to finish. There’s also very few customization for your characters. You can get new weapons, gain levels, create some accessories, that’s all. The art is good, I like it, but I am sure art style is very subjective, so is the music, which pales in comparison to the old Suikoden games.
I don’t want to advise any of you to buying or not buying this game, I just want you guys to know, if you set your expectation high, you will be quite disappointed, especially if you’re young gamer who doesn’t have that spiritual connection with Suikoden series. But I will continue to play this game, because it evokes that nostalgia feeling which I always try to find when playing any games nowadays. And I am sure the story will keep introducing some lore about the main game, which I will buy no matter what it is, next year. The whole experience is centered around its tale, finally introducing Eiyuden’s world for the first time and its gorgeous artistic direction and wonderfully written characters. The game offers an Action RPG style game that winks at the metroidvania genre, with very simple Town Building mechanics, which leans further in being a cozy relaxing game, where basically all its charms naturally lands.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Eiyuden Chronicle Rising folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.