Ed-0 Zombie Uprising Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ed-0 Zombie Uprising Direct Download
Welcome to Ed-0: Zombie Uprising, a new ”Oedo Panic Rogue-like” title. Story and worldview The year is 1854, in Japan at the end of the Edo period. At the time, Japan was in the midst of its isolation, but Western countries were undergoing a technological and labor revolution called the “Zombie Industrial Revolution,” and were eagerly watching for new colonial settlements with a power unmatched in Japan. Soon, the Black Ships arrived in Japan and demanded the opening of the country to the outside world. This allows the zombies to invade Japan…. The zombies that entered the country created more zombies, and the zombie infestation spread around Edo. At such a time, a group of people with mysterious powers, unaffected by zombies, appeared. People rumored them to be the “Zom-beings.” Now, the hunt for zombies by the three “Zom-beings” has begun in order to restore Japan to the way it was before the country was opened to the outside world!! Ed-0: Zombie Uprising takes place in Edo era Japan—but millions of zombies have raided the isolated country! Enter this world as a Samurai, Sumo Wrestler, or Ninja to slaughter the massive horde of undead.
Strengthen your character by gathering items and skills in unique dungeons. Everything is randomly generated each time you play! No run is the same. Dungeons won’t be easy, so expect tension with every run—fight to the brink of death and make harsh decisions to survive. Encounter countless surprises and unpredictable adversaries as you expand your power and achieve greatness. Every run is unique. Player judgment will be essential, having to face “once-in-a-lifetime” challenges amid a hoard of zombies. Most people here don’t seem to understand what this game is – it’s a Shiren-style Mystery Dungeon roguelike, where item usage and inventory management is important, not mashing R1/R2. In fact, damage is mostly dealt with weapon skills, of which you find different combinations in every run, that you can then upgrade to customize (and ultimately create) your build.
Ed-0 Zombie Uprising Pre-Installed:
Options are eg. lower cooldown (the only resource required for weapon skills is time, so spam them), extra attacks, and even the ability to cancel out of the attack into others. I started to figure out what to keep and what to throw away and with the game’s randomly generated dungeons, I got reminded of the time I would play Dark Cloud on the PS2. While the game randomly throws weird sh*t at you constantly it kind of is fun just because of how weird it gets but after stocking up on strength and vitality pills, it started getting easier to progress further and further. People say it’s very hard to level up in the game but to me leveling up is just a means to progress inch by inch in a rather slow manner while you should focus on the instant effects when exploring each floor.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ed-0 Zombie Uprising folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.