Ebenezer and The Invisible World Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Ebenezer and The Invisible World Direct Download
Join Ebenezer Scrooge and a team of spectral allies as they battle to save London from the clutches of the wealthy industrialist, Caspar Malthus, and his militant Private Guard. With each Ghost lending their unique abilities, explore the dark corners of London and uncover the sinister influence of the Dark Spirit and an army of Unrepentant Ghosts. Will you have the courage to confront Caspar and stop his malevolent plans before it is too late? Meet and unlock powerful Ghosts, each with their own stories and quests to complete, lending their powers to Ebenezer on this adventure. Explore Victorian-era London across multiple regions of the city and uncover the dark secrets of the Malthus family. Traverse the world in extraordinary ways with the help of Movement Ghosts, including trapeze artists Rose and Flossie Reed, mountaineer Victoria Peak, professor of time and space Haley Hall, and many others.
Enjoy the narrative through dialogues and in-game cutscenes and learn the tragic backstories of Ghosts now tethered to the mortal world. Learn and master an intricate map in a classic non-linear, ability gated, Metroidvania. Collect limited materials such as Ether, Iron, and Mugwort to unlock new items and abilities. Discover secret areas and rare materials. All art is hand-drawn featuring frame-by-frame coloring and animations. The art style really is the best part so far. It’s by no means a bad game and I’m relatively absorbed with it. Its quite competent, from the combat to the platforming, the items and exploration. ..it’s just that none of it is particularly impressive. Not many movement options yet, but for now it controls well with the d-pad and according to the menu there seem to be plenty of items and heirlooms to find.
Ebenezer and The Invisible World Direct Play:
Challenging gameplay to create a hauntingly beautiful journey through a decaying world. Its melancholic atmosphere and intricate design make it an unforgettable, souls-stirring experience. The game’s controls are intuitive and fluid, enhancing your involvement in each scene. Failures and missed prompts don’t result in game over screens; they lead to different outcomes, keeping the story engaging. Your decisions subtly influence the story, creating diverse outcomes and character relationships. The game encourages you to play naturally, without worrying about aligning with a specific moral path. Use each Ghost’s special ability to explore the world while fighting a legion of Unrepentant Ghosts who have descended upon London since the return of the Dark Spirt.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Amd Athlon X4 / Intel Core i3 – 4th Gen
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Vega 8 / Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ebenezer and The Invisible World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.