Eastern Exorcist Free Download v1.59.1125.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Eastern Exorcist is a stunning 2D side-scrolling action RPG set in a fictitious eastern world with the infestation of vicious demon monsters. Play as a skilled exorcist against chaotic evil to fight your way through the brutal world, and experience unforeseen entanglements of complex beings. Use your sword to execute demons and monsters with tactical combat mechanics in hand-drawn frame-by-frame action design. Here is one big main problem. The LEVEL DESIGN IS RIDICULOUSLY BORING. If you are looking for a platformer, or metroidvania, this ain’t it. The design is simply walk for one end to one end, that’s it. I know this is not a platformer, but this is just bad. Some rooms doesn’t even make sense, it’s just a small room, nothing inside, just so you can walk to the other end very shortly. There is no secret, no place to explore.
The problem is, THEY CAN CLEARLY DO IT BUT DIDN’T. With the male playthrough, there is some areas near the end that is moderately bigger than other areas. With Chinese settings, they could have made multi level cliff battle, temple & pagoda stages etc, but all they did was a walkway. I actually get excited a bit when I entered the broken 3 story temple because the rest of the stages are just a straight line. Progress is very linear, there really isn’t anything to do other than the main storyline. Game is also very short, probably 6 hours for each character. Although they have 2, so that is around 12 hours. Lack of NPC or interactable world/objects. Considering a lot of NPC doesn’t have voicelines, this is a good opportunity to add more story and text to give the world more flavor and lore. The straight line environment, combined with the lack of story, lore, npcs, makes it a very dead world. Which is a pity because it was rendered so beautifully.
Dodge is very weird, you cannot do a dodge counter if you dodge forward, only if you dodge backwards. So it you want to dodge counter a projectile, you have to dodge backwards following the bullet. So in the graphics it looks like the bullet hits you, but mechanically, you’ve dodged the bullet. Many games have done dodge counter even for dodging forward, I don’t understand why this can’t. Stage progression is terrible, you have to clear every enemies in the room to progress. This is really stupid and restrictive. You can always make some battles mandatory for story purposes, but don’t make EVERYTHING mandatory. Whereas in other games you can do a creative speedrun, this one you can’t, your speedrun is really just how fast you can clear each room.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i3+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Eastern Exorcist folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.