About The Game
Dying Light: The Following is a new chapter of Kyle Crane’s story and a vast expansion to the base game. Offering the amount of content fit for a stand-alone title. All this, coupled with numerous improvements to the original Dying Light gameplay. The impossible turned out to be true. There is a secret passage leading outside the walls of Harran. The unfair race against time to save countless human lives has just begun Discover a brand new, breathtaking region, larger than all of the base game maps combined. New locations, characters, quests and secrets await you.
Set in a map that is twice as large as the two previous maps of Dying Light, The Following’s gameplay is similar to that of the main game where the infected are slow and fragile during daytime, and become aggressive and fast at night time. Players can use parkour movements, such as climbing ledges, leaping, sliding, jumping and zip-lining, to move between places and kill enemies.
One of the new features introduced is a drivable dune buggy. Players can use them to travel across the game’s world quickly and mow down enemies. It has its own separate skill tree, and weapons, including spikes, flamethrowers, UV lights, electrical cages and other upgrades can be added to the buggy to increase its combat abilities.The buggy’s performance and efficiency are affected by factors including the power of its suspension, engine, and brakes. Players can also choose from 40 different paintjobs to customize their car, and must collect fuel in order to drive the buggy
Become Kyle Crane once more and uncover a mystery in which zombies are not the only threat anymore. Discover the secret of an ancient cult possessing the power to change Harran’s fate. New means of survival – a fully modifiable tool to spread carnage among the zombie hordes. Customize your buggy to turn it into a deadly weapon and hit the road Gain reputation with the locals to discover new secrets guarded by the cult. Earn their trust by performing quests and choose your own path to infiltrate the sect.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dying Light The Following folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.