Dust An Elysian Tail Direct Download
Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade’s diminutive guardian, Fidget. Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past. This is the most satisfying combat of any platformer I’ve ever played, the story is worthwhile, the voice acting is honestly impressive for the time it came out and the budget it had, and overall is one of those not-too-easy yet not-too-hard games that anyone of any age can enjoy.
For the price there really isn’t much to lose, and as someone who hasn’t really been able to get into platformers since playing Prince of Persia (the Fallen King) on the DS, this appeals to a pretty wide audience. Combat and exploration are very fun, taking more from the -vania part of metroidvania, tho i was a bit dissapointed thst they weren’t any more combos for you’re sword. And the story is neat i guess, voice actings pretty good, even if some actors seem to have different quality mics, the performances themselves are very solid. Pretty good time I usually don’t even like Metroidvanias all that much but I did beat this game and loved every minute. I recall even starting to watch some speedrun tutorials wanting to replay the game that much, potentially. I also remember caring very much about the world & characters I encountered. This is a really good game; It pops into my head when I try to come up with ‘top 20’ game lists, or whatnot.
Dust An Elysian Tail Direct Play:
The map is HUGE, there are so many places to visit, explore and find secrets all along. The variety of enemies is astonishing. There is a rich lore underneath all these layers of content, the more you delve into it the more satisfying it becomes. On top of that the OST is just phenomenal. Some people consider this game ‘as tough as nails’ type of game. From my experience, it is true there are some tough battles but the flexibility in strategies that charms allow make most of these a fascinating exercise of creativity and patience. All in all, the game is usually fair and you are just a combination away from finding the perfect strategy to succeed. Such level of excellence can only mean that Hollow Knight is a multi-million production from one the biggest studios in the industry, right? Well, this is not the case. It was developed by a small indie team through a successful Kickstarter campaign. That’s why they deserve all the praise in the world, this game can hold its ground against the best games in the genre or even history.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- Direct X®: 10, Windows Media Player
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB HD space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dust An Elysian Tail folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.