Dungreed Free Download v1.6.6 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
A quiet and peaceful town was destroyed by a mysterious dungeon and all the townspeople were sucked into the dungeon. You must become an adventurer sent from the kingdom to solve this disaster. Enter the dungeon to face the endless threats, rescue the people and rebuild the town! There are no checkpoints in the dungeon. When an adventurer is slain within the dungeon, his items are lost and he is sent back to town. Don’t worry too much though. There are various ways you can grow. You can permanently increase your stats through training and become even stronger with various items and food found in the dungeon. Train the adventurer and explore deep into the dungeon!
DUNGREED, is a 2D rogue-lite where you run around clearing flooring, finding items, slaying mobs, all the good stuff. It’s got amazing progression with plenty of options to unlock. The difficulty is a great balance, with you flipping between a challenging run and, one where you stare at enemies, and they die from sheer fear. With so many different builds you can try in your runs, you definitely won’t be bored. However, there is one disgusting difficulty spike in the game that just brings more frustration than a fun challenge. The one big downside is that ranged combat is just so much better than being up close and personal making melee build kind of feel awful to play once you’ve experienced the power of ranged builds. With lacklustre skill tree progression, it’s a good thing that the developers packed the game with so much more variety in each run, and great movement considering their 2D limits.
last piece of content requires unlocking after finishing the base game via doing multiple additional runs afterwards – I’ve got enough and didn’t finish it. If I do then I will make an update if it was worth it. there were a good number of items to build around poison/burn damage – I had no clue how to consistently make that kind of damage. I probably never got a proper weapon for it. This seems to be an instance of a more common issue that some builds are too reliant on a specific item. A very solid rogue-lite platformer, very well polished. Plenty of unlocks to earn, and tons of build variety once you have most things unlocked, giving it high replay value. Many facets of building your character during a run, some of which you choose in town at the start of the run, and some of which you build during the run, quite often changing your build’s direction mid-run due to eg. finding all items of a set, or certain items that work well with each other.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual core 2.6 ghz +
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTS 450 or better
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungreed folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.