Dungeons 4 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Dungeons 4 Direct Download
Once upon a time in a realm far, far away, everything was lush and green. The unicorns mingled among the trees and the elves and humans lived peacefully in harmony with their surroundings. Yet somewhere at the edge of a clearing half-hidden among the trees, obscured by a rising veil of fog in the hazy half-darkness of a weather-beaten hut, a shape huddles over a large and ominously glowing crystal ball. A mumbling voice sings ancient formulae, urging the swirling glowing mists inside the crystal to part and give an insight into the future. “All is in flux, nothing seems certain. Come, oh vagaries of space and time, separate the veil and show us what is yet to come”, the voice grumbles with the hint of an eye faintly reflecting the glow in front of its hood. The shape’s audience, only barely visible in the dim light, leans in closer and listens intently. “Time ebbs and flows, forming pools and wrinkles… but when the mists part only vague images rise from beyond the veil. Shhhh—don’t come too close, you don’t want to disturb my delicate magical weavings do you?” The shape, still bent over the orb, mutters and shoos the other back a bit more into the shadows. “Ah, now it seems to be clearing a little.
I can see… something… several somethings, hints of voices echoing in the haze. A baby, something happening on Hill Doom and the coming together of the Council of Snots – what could all this mean?” In a flash, the light reflected in the eye turns red and a distant evil laughter echoes through the woods. Stay tuned for the return of the Soothsaying Evil! The Absolute Evil and its trusted *cough* servant, the Dark Elf Thalya, return in Dungeons 4 after the events of its fabulous predecessor to bring about their triumph over the forces of good once more. Build a cozy and comfortable Dungeon to suit your creatures’ needs and rule over them, then send them out into the Overworld to kindly remind the good people living there that the Absolute Evil rules over their lands. Gather your Evilness in new and dynamic ways and unleash it upon the lush green forests and plains of the Overworld to turn them over to the dark side. But make sure that your Dungeon is well-secured by traps and defended by your creatures, for those pesky Overworlders won’t just twiddle their thumbs while you turn their land into the Absolute Evil’s most pleasurable holiday paradise.
Dungeons 4 Direct Play:
But what is that noise? “Gold, gold, gold and gems, gold and gems and gold!” The ancient song echoes throughout the underworld, accompanied by the clanging steel of hammers and axes. The Dwarves have arrived to claim their share of the abundant resources and together with the Elves and Humans of the Overworld, they send out their raiding parties to find the Dungeon’s heart. Everything is better with Dwarves™: The Dwarves have arrived to build their underground strongholds and the hardy little fellows (although they don’t like being called that) compete with the Ever-Expanding Evil for space and resources. It makes your Dungeon great again: Dungeons are up to four times larger than before and there are many more creatures who wait for the All-Commanding Evil’s orders to conquer the Overworld. Now the time has come for massive armies and truly sprawling dungeons!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 2.8 GHz or higher: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i5-8400 or newer is recommended.
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA/AMD dedicated graphics card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11.0 support: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Equivalent or newer is recommended.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeons 4 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.