Dungeon Munchies Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Dungeon Munchies Direct Download
Hunt down monsters to cook and eat them! You’ve been revived in a massive underground complex and you must leave this bizarre facility. Aided by the undead Necro-Chef Simmer, you must stay safe, get fed and find a way to get out. Dungeon Munchies is a side-scrolling action RPG with a focus on hunting down , cooking them, and eating dishes to gain certain abilities. The combination of dishes you choose to eat will impact your entire play style. With a stomach that can only take seven dishes, you must put together a meal that maximises your abilities. Guava juice, grilled shrimp, or crab stirfry may mean the difference between health recovery, damage output or a watery shield. Craft all kinds of deadly weapons out of the animal and plant parts you can’t eat. Pair them with your favorite dishes to create the most overpowered combat combo.
In this day and age, ingredients are hard to come by. You should be prepared to face off electrical snails, razor-sharp shrimp claws, and laser wasps to get the delicious parts you need. From the self-professed-AAA-license-holding necro-chef, to the diabolical voodoo “Lord of the Forest”, to the radical revolutionaries of the fruit revolution, everyone wants you to do their thing, but no one’s really right in the head. What’s really happening down in this dungeon? As for the gameplay, I am a sucker for games that give the player like 500 different ways to break the entire structure in half with psychopathic build while still maintaining a decent challenge.
Dungeon Munchies Direct Play:
I can see why different people don’t recommend it with that little hours they played it, and I agree. Like I said already, my first impression of the game wasn’t good either. The start is slow, really slow. The first hours seems unsatisfactory, the weapons are too, especially the ranged ones, the combat and the gameplay seem slow too. After 4 hours of it I told myself “Maybe I should’ve refund it, I hope something better is around the corner” and such, because the only things I liked of this game was the characters, and not even that much. Then, a minute later, another line of dialogue made me laugh with the dumbest smile of my face for how it killed the vibe from some minutes before.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeon Munchies folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.