Dungeon Drafters Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Dungeon Drafters Direct Download
Play as a young adventurer eager to explore ancient ruins in this tile-based dungeon crawler with rogue-lite elements. Choose your character, create your unique spell deck and plunge into the ancient dungeons on a quest to rid the world of evil and forbidden cards. Battle it out in tile-based combat with your spell deck to execute incredible combos that devastate the battlefield. Collect rare cards, loot treasure, rescue lost adventurers, then return to town to prepare for your next run. Dive deeper and work your way toward building the ultimate spell deck that will banish evil from the world forever. Magic Cards – Your cards are your arsenal. Split the ground open with earthquakes, hurl white-hot fireballs, and summon powerful allies to eliminate your foes. Six Characters – Choose an adventurer, getting a signature starting deck that guides your initial play-style. Regardless of your initial decision, you may branch out and create any deck you want in the game.
Dungeon Crawling – Venture into any of the six dungeons in the world. In doing so, learn the tricks of each of the area’s monster, make adjustments to your deck and seek specific cards. Punishing Death – As you explore dungeons, you’ll have the opportunity to either dive deeper or return to the Town to secure your spoils. Be careful not to dive too deep and lose your loot! Elaborate Deck Building – Whether you’re a power gamer looking for the strongest and most broken cards, the lab scientist who loves testing out novel, audacious combos, or the completionist, who yearns to 100% their card collection, you’ll find something to love with the deck building system. Adventurer’s Town – Prepare for your next adventure while exploring the beautiful Town. Trade your cards, shop for new ones, open boosters, talk to NPCs and initiate challenging quests.
Dungeon Drafters Direct Play:
The game looks amazing, everything works as intended, and the combat is fun. The cards they give you to deckbuild with are cool, and the deckbuilding system gives you interesting choices. You can’t save at-will and come back later (Devs if you are reading this, this would be a fantastic addition to the game). The deckbuilding screen was a little confusing at first, but with the excellent in-game guide I figured it out in under 5 minutes. There’s a save shrine at the start of the second floor of dungeons, and I can confirm it works. While perhaps not as ideal as the ability to freely save, it strikes a nice compromise between convenience and discouraging save scumming. I’ll edit again later if these shrines also exist at later floors.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Core i5 4440 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or better
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeon Drafters folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.