Dungeon 100 Direct Download
Going down 100 floors if you’re a true man Dungeon 100 is a Diablolike + Auto Chess + Roguelike type of game. The core gameplay is to complete 100 levels of dungeon with a combat style of your own through the combination of skills. Diablolike game without the grinding No gears, no perks, only the completely free combination of 100+ skills that gives you the pure excitement of building. He who fights with dragons become the dragon Every 15 levels will be hold by a dragon. After you defeats the dragon, the character will be taken over and become the boss of this level, with the skill set he/she currently has. You have to beat your former character to move on deeper into the dungeon. This is a pretty good game. Only problem is I beat the 15th level on my first run thinking I had a powerful build but on my second run I made a character that is absolutely broken and I know I’ll never beat level 30 now. Good job there is a dungeon reset. I don’t know if it has a huge amount of replay-ability but if you are looking for a decent solo player auto chess game with a difference this is pretty good as it has interesting potential builds.
The game never lets you forget that your actions had consequences, both good and bad. Black Book delivers. It’s fair to say in gaming, I’ve gotten used to being unable to sock it to some jerk boss, or conceivably unconquerable foe, with the game handling their demise in some other way. In Black Book, you’re always given the chance to say: nah, your deal sucks, not compromising, time to die. The player’s reward is a tough boss battle that also fits thematically with the boss; all I will say is Chapter 7’s bosses were some of the more memorable boss fights I’ve had in years. They were entirely optional and allowed me to skip a short set of trials.
Dungeon 100 Pre-Installed:
Damage calculation could have been done better. The game requires you to calculate accurate damage any time you’re doing AoE because it sums that AoE damage. This is a common complaint with the game and I’m not sure how they released a battle-focused DLC without addressing this! I can only assume the story was delivered better in proper Russian. I would recommend any Russian gamer to play it, and if you like the good points I described, give it a shot on sale. I personally got it through a Humble Bundle.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: 2.50GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD4400
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dungeon 100 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.