Duck Season Free Download v20190619 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Summer 1988 and your mom has just rented the coolest new game for your Kingbit Entertainment System. As you play over the course of the day it becomes apparent something is different about this game than the other games you own. Duck Season is a throwback to the golden age of 1980’s gaming and movies with a hint of horror in a Spielburgian universe. Re-live a slice of childhood as you transported to an eerily familiar memory and play out the dark story that unfolds over a single day/night as your imagination takes over.
Well, I don’t think I’ll surprise anyone if I’ll say that this game is inspired by legendary Duck Hunt game. An NES title for so-called Nintendo Zapper. A light gun, which allowed us to shoot things on TV screen. Should I say that it felt awesome? I mean, come on! A “real” gun? For our NES? And we were able to actually shoot things with it? Mind-blowing stuff. And while technically, Duck Hunt was a pretty basic game (it was just that – we were supposed to shoot ducks for better score), it’s still hard to describe just how epic it felt. I mean… we had a gun in our hands… we pointed it on TV, we shoot… and we saw ducks on TV screen falling. It was like the tiny border between the reality and virtual world disappearing. It was like living in a dream. Remember this. It’s important and we’ll return to it a little bit later.
- Seven unique endings
- Seven mini games to play on your Kingbit Entertainment System
- Dozens of Easter eggs and hidden secrets
- Realistic virtual environments
- Multiple short films found on VHS tapes
- Additional mysterious sub plots
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Duck Season folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.