Duck Life Adventure Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Design your duck to look exactly how you want, from its hair down to its eye colour. There have never been so many customisation options to choose from What would an adventure be without an enormous area to explore?! Discover new places, new ducks to compete with and new shops across an expansive overworld. In fact, this is the biggest world in any Duck Life game yet! This time, your duck can both race AND battle other ducks. If you want any hope of winning, you’ll need to do some training! Play 16 training mini games, each with 5 different modes. This means there are 80 different training games to play! Spend all of your battle and race winnings on over 75 brand new hats, costumes and weapons. Dress for the stats, or for the style. It’s up to you!
Before this game released, I decided to replay and complete every Duck Life Game 1-7 so I could better compare this game to it’s predecessors. I can without a doubt say this is the best Duck Life of the bunch, not because is does anything extraordinarily well, but does so much right. To start, the world is so much more expansive, it feels like I’m actually exploring an open world, not just traveling from region to region. In addition, the weapons are much more balanced in comparison to Battle, and battles feel more fun Battling is mostly unchanged from the last game, but they added critical hits, which was a fun addition. They also brought back races, and you’re more involved in the races than ever. You can use up a bit of energy for a boost, which was something they already had in Space, but a welcomed return. You can also use items in races to either benefit your duck or bring a disadvantage to the other racers. I never needed to use any items, but they were a nice touch. Also the minigames were fairly enjoyable. They only had 16 this time around, so less than Battle’s 25, but you could argue that they actually had 80 minigames.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) or Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1360 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Duck Life Adventure folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.