Dread Delusion Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
The world is broken. Its surface seethes with an undead curse, while humanity clings to flying continents in the sky. From mushroom forests to undead mausoleums, strange places and people await you. But will you find a way to heal this world – or seek power and profit for yourself? With a beautiful retro 3D aesthetic, Dread Delusion is an open world RPG focused on player choice. Uncover a rich, interactive narrative through the game’s quests, or pick a direction and explore by yourself. Carve your own path. A keen mind or charming wit can prove just as useful as a sword; and your decisions will shape how the story unfolds.
Dread Delusions borrows ideas from many classic RPGs and blends them up into something lighter, more digestible for a modern audience. It’s like The End of Dyeus, but focused more on being an Elder Scrolls like. It might look like Morrowind, but it only has the depth of something like Skyrim. You wake up as a prisoner and quickly learn that most factions in the game are disliked. That being said the game world is incredibly engrossing and I enjoyed scouring each floating island for delusions, the things that level you up. However, that brings me to my one real complaint about the game so far – it’s incredibly shallow as of right now in Early Access.
The gameplay loop is simple – seeing a building on the horizon, killing or sneaking past enemies on your way to the building. Then killing something in the building, charming someone in the building, or using lore to use switches. Then upstairs or downstairs there’s a delusion and a chest containing some sort of monitory loot. Of course, this doesn’t apply to every house or tower in the game, but it’s a majority of them. Later in the game you find yourself looking for ore to upgrade your armor and weapons, and some NPCs hint that you should check out the mines that dot the countryside.
- Embark on a central quest-line that will decide the fate of the land, or discover optional stories and challenges.
- With a varied skill system, there’s always an alternative to combat. Charm people, pick locks or use secret knowledge.
- Upgrade weapons – turn a rusty blade into a mastercrafted clockwork contraption.
- Amass a variety of powerful spells and potions to bend reality to your will.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dread Delusion folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.