Dragon Fist VR Kung Fu Direct Download
First person VR Kung Fu combat against a variety of different opponents, with a variety of different fighting styles, tactics, special moves and back stories. When a powerful, ruthless master emerges in the world of martial arts, it awakens many emotions. From the ambitious master looking for a challenge, to the wronged peasant sworn to revenge, to the jealous emperor who wants to be the sole ruler of the people, it brings out many people to fight each other and achieve their own goals. Step into your own kung fu movie with colourful characters inspired by Chinese and Hong Kong martial arts movies across the decades. Whether you fancy playing as an old wise master, or a young gifted female kung fu student, or a shaolin monk, Bruce Lee inspired character, samurai or a ninja there’s bound to be someone for you… Symmetric Physics Based Combat “When you learn how to adapt, you will be unstoppable… When you redirect your opponent’s energy: you force him to change. So in essence he defeats himself.”
Block attacks with your hands or forearms, or bob and weave, push their arms out the way, or move about, how you fight is up to you. But your opponents might use different strategies also, so you must learn how to foresee their attacks and how best to attack them. Your opponents all have the same controls as you, no advantage, no disadvantage. Except on easier levels they will have less strength – they will also have their speed and intelligence reduced. Full Body Tracking (FBT) is also fully integrated into Dragon Fist: VR Kung Fu allowing you to fully control both legs while playing! Perform front kicks, knee strikes, or even show off with some flying high kicks! Fully match your opponents with FBT and have the Kung Fu battle you’ve always dreamed of.
Dragon Fist VR Kung Fu Direct Play:
Fight in different scenes in atmospheres inspired by movies, like the dark Red Flower Cult, the misty bamboo forest, kung fu school, (early 20th century) boxing ring + many more. 40 different characters that have various colourful costumes and have their own special moves to learn and use. Each character has their own fighting style to fight against as well as a perk and a weakness For the week after I got this game, I was exhausted and sweating all over, but I was having fun. Now I’m still having fun, but I no longer feel winded after throwing a few punches. My physical speed, stamina and endurance have increased–but there’s a downside. You’re going to need to give your muscles a chance to rest, or they won’t have the energy to adapt in time for your next session. Eventually you might be able to go at it every day, but if you want to make any progress in this game (or in the real world), you’re going to have to take days off. I’m only playing every other day or two now, but my performance is a lot better.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR. Standing or Room Scale
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dragon Fist VR Kung Fu folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.