DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT 23rd World Tournament Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT – 23rd World Tournament Direct Download
Experience the story that leads to the main plot of DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT and the 23rd World Tournament, where many upheavals took place! This additional scenario allows you to enjoy DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT even more. Three years have passed since the battle with King Piccolo plunged the world into terror. Goku, who has grown into a young man, is confronted by Ma Junior, the reincarnation of King Piccolo. Ma Junior had entered the Tenkaichi Budokai (World Tournament) to take revenge on Goku, who had destroyed him in the past. The fight for the fate of the world and the title of Tenkaichi (top of the world tournament) begins now! I really liked this DLC, we need more OG Dragon Ball representation like this. The ground battles are fun but it does take a bit to get used to, and admittedly even by the end of it, it still felt iffy. My only real complaint with this DLC is that the main story is literally 50% cutscenes, and without it, I would have finished within an hour.
The gang fights suck but your average player is here for the story and its short. I also managed to glitch myself outside of the battle arena multiple times in training grounds. I still like it as the animation is beautiful I just wished there was more meaningful content, so I’m slightly disappointed with the untapped potential of OG dragon ball. The drive system is a big part of what makes this game feel fresh and engaging. With the drive gauge, you have 5 different options at your disposal to spend that meter, all of which are useful depending on the situation. The burnout mechanic punishes you for using up all your meter, which encourages players to be more calculated and conservative in how they spend their meter.
DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT – 23rd World Tournament Direct play:
Admittedly I wasn’t too interested in World Tour mode until I played it, but I can honestly say it’s pretty fun. I enjoyed making a character and buying different clothes while leveling them up through an RPG skill tree and customizing their abilities to make my own movelist. . Modern controls is a genius idea because it offers new players a fun and simple control scheme that is balanced in a way that doesn’t make classic controls obsolete, and isn’t just an EZ mode free win button. If you have never played a fighting game before and always wanted to get into one, then this is the perfect game to introduce you to the genre. There are a couple outliers that I do enjoy, like the France stage theme, Jamie and Rashids theme, and a lot of the World Tour music I enjoy quite a bit, but the overall character themes that you will be hearing 90% of the time are kinda lackluster in my opinion.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti or Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 36 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DRAGON BALL Z KAKAROT – 23rd World Tournament folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.