Doors of Insanity Free Download v0.97 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Embark on an epic ass-kicking, card-slinging journey across purgatory. Create your custom character, build your deck and do battle with the twisted enemies as you journey to the paradise you deserve. Cast spells, summon allies, and equip a variety of items and equipment as you explore what lies behind the Doors of Insanity. No sword is too big, no armor too thick, no ally too annoying! If you played any other deckbuilder before, you will instantly know what to do. If not, the game will explain the basics very well. You have mana to play cards (attack, defense, skills), and that’s about it. Noteworthy are summons and that some cards cost gold to play instead of mana which opens up a whole new tactical layer. Summons aren’t new to the genre but unique enough to make Doors of Insanity stand out in a line of 0815-deckbuilders. Items don’t just give better attributes but also change the looks of your character. Battles will grant you rewards, one of them being an item to choose from (shield, weapon, headgear, gloves, etc.). They will mainly give you more attack, defense, or HP. This is probably what they mean by character customization but you’ll mainly take the item that has better stats and doesn’t watch out for good looks.
After every playthrough, you get crystals that you can use to buy artifacts, cards, or items to change the next run. You can also salvage a card after a run which you can then use in your next one. You also gain EXP after every battle. For every new level, you get a skill point that you can use after a run to spend on a better defense, attack, etc. The difficulty raises a lot going from the third to the fourth floor. Before that, it steadily gets a bit harder after every door but this spike feels out of place and I can see what they wanted to achieve since you can decide to call it a day and leave after the third floor but who is going to leave in a roguelike and calls it a day? This is an unnecessary stylistic device hiding the fact that the balance doesn’t fit. What highlights this, even more, is that the game is just too easy before that. There aren’t that many different events or monsters. On my second playthrough, I already encountered a handful of events I’ve known from the first run. It certainly needs more content. While the art style is very good, I don’t like the look of the main character. It looks out of place like in the memes. The UI is just bad and makes it look like a cheap game. The cheap-looking emojis don’t make it any better.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Xp
- Processor: Any
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Doors of Insanity folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.