DOOM II Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
DOOM II Direct Download
Doom II – Original Version Hell has invaded Earth, and to save it, you must battle mightier demons with even more powerful weapons. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) introduced players to the brutal Super Shotgun, the infamous Icon of Sin boss, and more intense FPS action. TNT: Evilution The UAC relocated their experiments to one of the moons of Jupiter. A spaceship, mistaken for a supply vessel, was granted access. But when it got close to the base, demons poured out. All your comrades were slaughtered or zombified. This time it’s not about survival. It’s about revenge. The Plutonia Experiment Every effort has been made by the nation’s top scientists to close the seven interdimensional Gates of Hell, but one portal remains open. Alone, you must infiltrate the ravaged base, defeat the demon Gatekeeper, and seal the last Hell portal before the undead take over the world. Additional Masters Levels Originally released as the “Master Levels for DOOM II,” this expansion includes twenty additional levels, all with the same hell-spawned horrors and action of the base game.
Doom II – Enhanced Version Released in 2019 to celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary, this enhanced version makes it even easier for players to enjoy the original game on modern platforms. The re-release version includes This makes playing video games more difficult for me than it would be for your average player. Having said that, through great pain, determination, and effort, and with some help and encouragement from people on the Steam forums, I have completed Eternal, TAG 1, and TAG 2 all on Nightmare (NOT Ultra-Nightmare, which is basically “One-life Nightmare”). I’ve played hundreds of games over the last 30 years and my Nightmare completion here is perhaps my proudest moment in gaming. It’s up there with completing Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja Mode. I seldom bother with improving at a game, and less so with turning difficulty up, but Eternal is somehow special.
DOOM II Direct Play:
There are a variety of tools and weapons at your disposal, both of which increase as the game progresses. It’s been a while since I completed any of the campaigns but as I recall, you start TAG 1 and TAG 2 with all of the tools and weapons that you completed the previous campaigns with, with 1 or 2 exceptions that I can’t recall. Almost none of the tools and weapons are actually necessary to complete the campaigns. You do need a gun to shoot stuff, but aside from that. The complainers do have some valid points, but they largely seem unwilling to listen to the people who’ve learned how to play. If you struggle with the game, then I highly recommend watching videos, learning better techniques, and getting help from the Eternal forums. There are trolls there, but there are people willing to help.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DOOM II folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.