Doom Eternal – The Ancient Gods Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Doom Eternal – The Ancient Gods Direct Download
The Ancient Gods – Part One is the first campaign expansion for the critically acclaimed DOOM Eternal. Your war is not over… slaying the Khan Maykr left an imbalance of power that threatens all of creation. The legions of Hell have razed the heavens, threatening to expand their control across dimensions. With the aid of an old ally, battle your way back to Urdak and decide the fate of the cosmos. Your mission is now your own. New Mission Experience a new mission in your eternal fight against evil. Unleash your vengeance and face your greatest test as you march back to the Maykr’s realm. Defeat powerful new threats, restore order to the heavens and unearth the corruption that has thrown the universe into chaos. New Locations From the industrial rain-swept decks of the oceanic UAC Atlantica Facility on Earth to the corpse littered Blood Swamps of Hell to the crumbling ruins of a demon-infested Urdak, you will visit epic new locations to eviscerate the armies of Hell. New Enemies Change your tactics as you face Hell’s newest threats that add more depth and challenge to combat.
Face the Spirit, an ethereal enemy that buffs other demons with added strength and speed, and the Blood Maykr – a corrupted Maykr Angel armed with a powerful staff that can be hurled with thunderbolt force. * DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Part One does not require a copy of DOOM Eternal to play. Extremely fun, quite challenging however it worth it. Like the base game I played it on Hurt Me Plenty(normal difficulty) I’m not interested on playing Ultra Nightmare , I’m a casual gamer it can be done don’t let the negative reviews phase you, once you fully familiarise yourself with game mechanics and enemy AI & weakness it all about how fast & accurate you are (and keep moving don’t ever standstill). In terms of the story I was not really paying attention but I got the gist of it all. What makes this DLC great is the dopamine hit you receive with each checkpoint reached not the story which is secondary if not tertiary element of this game.
Doom Eternal – The Ancient Gods Direct Play:
While the progression system has been removed, with only support runes being able to be unlocked, I really do like the removal of the progression system, since it doesn’t make it so I have to regain all of my weapons, and be searching around the map and watching youtube videos on how to get all upgrades and such. The removal of the Fortress of Doom is an good change. However, the only thing that should be added should be some collectables of new demons that were added into the campaign. the spirit enemies are annoying and can only be killed by one weapon mod, but other than that, this DLC adds more fun to an already amazing base game with a new campaign, new enemies and new amazing locations. It’s also quite a bit harder than the base game too and you are constantly swarmed with demons, as it should be.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 64-Bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 3.3 GHz or better, or AMD Ryzen 3 @ 3.1 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti (4GB), GTX 1060 (3GB), GTX 1650 (4GB) or AMD Radeon R9 280(3GB), AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB), RX 470 (4GB)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Doom Eternal – The Ancient Gods folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.