Don’t Starve Free Download v280979 Incl. ALL DLC’s PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Don’t Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home. Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land. Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration: No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive. Dark and Whimsical Visuals: 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world. Randomly Generated New Worlds: Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
One of my absolute favorite games. It’s quite a challenging game, especially until you get the hang of things. It’s a dark, twisted survival game where pretty much everything is trying to kill you. You’ve got to scavenge, build things, and defend yourself, all while trying to pay attention to the environment (weather) and the fullness of your stomach. The developers also seem to be constantly updating the game and adding huge amounts of awesome content for free. It just keeps expanding and you just keep wanting to play again and again. Highly recommended! October 2014 Edit: Multiplayer is coming to Don’t Starve! It’s currently in closed beta at the moment, but should be coming along eventually!
The game is called Don’t Starve, and hunger is indeed a major theme. If you go a few days without food, you will die. That said, there are plenty of other things to kill you – a variety of animals and monsters, environmental hazards, and your own dwindling sanity. To battle this, you rely on building your own equipment, consumables and structures, ranging from weapons and armor to crock pots to unwholesome magical devices. Don’t Starve can be brutal, so you should expect to die, but just making good progress is rewarding in itself. You unlock new characters as you play, each with little touches or specialties to diversify your experience. And while there are some pretty powerful or useful items you can make, there are still a lot of ways to play, and they’re all valid (which is good, because sometimes you don’t have much choice.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory:1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
- Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Don’t Starve folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.