Don’t Die In The West Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Don’t Die In The West Direct Download
Don’t Die in the West is an open-world cowboy-life RPG for 1-4 players. Start a new life on the prairie, explore the frontier, and build a ranch of your own. Explore the open prairie, the ramshackle town Tumbleville and the definitely-not-haunted mineshafts. Craft adventuring gear and tools, deadly six shooters, dynamite and a saddle for your mustang. Build a big beautiful ranch or a massive hideout for your gang. Adventure through the beautifully cruel world of the old west. Visit the local town of Tumbleville and ask for the latest rumors from Nellie the Saloon owner. Gritt Corp. is expanding their evil oil empire to the west of town and the Dawson gang keeps robbing the stage coaches. Word has it there’s a wise (and possibly crazy) hermit living on top of the mountain – he might know more about their whereabouts. Travel by foot or lasso a wild stallion to make it your trusty steed. Whoa there! Few things are as important for a cowboy, as building up a reputation.
As the friendliest gun in the west or as a notorious and brutal desperado? A traveling journalist has settled down in Tumbleville to document history as it unfolds. If you make an impression, your legend will be told for years to come. Gather resources across the plains and turn it into weapons, clothes and equipment needed to thrive in the west. Venture down the mineshafts and dig for hidden treasure and discover the rarest and most valuable resources. Hunt wild game for food or shoot some potatoes to make a stew – there’s no problem a revolver can’t solve. A cowpoke like you need a place to hang up your spurs after a long day of adventure. Build the ranch of your dreams and outfit it with a workshop for crafting, a stable for your horses, a whiskey distillery and even a card table. There’s plenty of open space to expand your homestead.
Don’t Die In The West Direct Play:
The crafting system is simple yet effective for your needs. Good linear progression with the story/campaign while also allowing players to slowly understand all the mechanics bit by bit. Combat feels like you would expect but the overall atmosphere of the game makes it a lighthearted and enjoyable experience. I’ve yet to try this out in co-op mode but I can already see this providing my friends and I quite a few hours of game time. The art style is especially cute and I like going around the prairie, there are lots to explore and nice little dialogue lines here and there that give you a good chuckle Your choices and actions have consequences so it’s up to you how you want to be remembered.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: i5/Ryzen 5 – 2ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Don’t Die In The West folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.