Dome Keeper Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Defend your dome from wave after wave of monsters in this innovative roguelike survival miner, Dome Keeper. Use the time between each attack to dig beneath the surface in search of valuable resources and artifacts – use them carefully to choose powerful upgrades and bonuses. Set on beautifully crafted pixel art alien planets, Dome Keeper offers a captivating atmosphere, music tracks fusing melodic and synthetic creations together with a sense of wonder meeting the jet age that makes you want to come back for more. Dig Drill tunnels beneath your dome in search of precious materials or to uncover powerful hidden artifacts. Watch the time, you need to get back to the dome and be ready when the next wave of attack comes. How deep will you get this time? How much can you carry back?
Defend Take control of your defenses to fend off the alien attacks. Air and ground, slow and fast; the attackers must be prioritized and dealt with before they tear your dome apart. Develop Utilize your mineral harvest to unlock powerful upgrades: augment your weapons, enhance the impact of your drill, boost your jetpack’s max speed, and many other upgrade paths — each of which gives you and your dome the best odds for survival! The premise of Dome Keeper is simple, you come blazing down from space in your vaguely spherical home and slam onto one of those aforementioned blob creatures just minding its own business on the surface of an alien world. That’s essentially all of the narrative there is to glean from the entirety of the game. Yet, there’s plenty to discover and explore within the depths.
Dome Keeper Pre-Installed:
The gameplay is split between two very distinct facets, digging underground and maintaining the dome on the surface. The surface doesn’t have a lot of interaction outside of the times when it’s under attack, but it’s the part you do everything else to maintain. When it is attacked, your initial counteraction is to take control of the massive laser that tracks along the outside of your dome and use it to blast those alien creatures. After each wave, you’re treated to a pleasant reprieve where you can repair any damage and head back down to dive into the heart of the gameplay underground. Despite the game-ending importance of maintaining the integrity of your dome, the majority of the gameplay involves you grinding through rocks underground. It’s as simple as pointing your pixelated engineer in a direction and letting them bounce their drill off of the surface until it breaks. The various densities of the blocks determine how long it takes for you to make it through, similar to Minecraft, so it’s advantageous to try and pick a route that affords you the most progress before the next wave approaches.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2.5Ghz or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Support for OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dome Keeper folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.