Doko Roko Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Doko Roko is an atmospheric 2D action platformer with a focus on swift, evasive sword combat. Slash your way through hordes of demons as you ascend the floors of an ancient tower ravaged by time. What visions await one who is forced to be reborn? Onward and upward, Unslain. As someone who doesn’t play these types of games often, I’ve had a really fun time playing Doko Roko. It has beautiful graphics and music, an interesting lore setting, and very smooth action, although bugs do appear on occasion. The game has a fairly linear learning curve, but it can be frustrating starting out, as there are no saves or checkpoints (at the time of writing this) and you don’t have a clear indicator of how long the game truly is until you’ve reached the final boss.
One run can take less than 30 minutes, but it took me over a dozen hours before I was skilled enough to reach the ending. Like I said, though, I’m inexperienced with these kinds of games, so take this with a grain of salt. I’m not sure if the game has much replayability once you’ve reached the ending, because while there are a ton of different weapons you’ll still generally run into the same types of areas / enemies — to this end I think greater area and boss variety could have been beneficial — but regardless I’ve been having a lot of fun attempting challenge runs for achievements. Although the game may not have Isaac-tier replayability, it’s still a very fun experience.
Doko Roko Direct Download:
Having backed Doko Roko in 2015, when I was barely a sophomore in high school (now I’m a junior-senior in college), I can safely say that it was worth the wait. It’s pretty fun to run and slash enemies. The art and music is very very good. And the bosses are fun to fight. Admittedly though, it does feel pretty bare bones to what I expected the game to be. As far as I know, you can’t save and there isn’t any progression outside of runs. It does feel unpolished in some aspects, like the controls and levels. But I’m fine with it. I’m more happy that it’s been released now and I can play it. I think anyone who was interested in this game should give it a shot.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 960
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Doko Roko folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.