DISTRAINT 2 Free Download v1.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
DISTRAINT 2 is a 2D psychological horror adventure game. You are Price, a man who sold his humanity to get a partnership from a leading company: McDade, Bruton & Moore. DISTRAINT 2 follows on from the events of the first game. It’s a sinister tale about restoring hope and finding your purpose. DISTRAINT 2 has a dark story, but also its fair share of dark humor. The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right, collect items, and solve puzzles to progress through the engaging story. Side-scrolling 2D with unique, hand-drawn graphics Carefully composed music specifically for each situation of the game Atmospheric sound design Minimalist yet efficient interface so the focus stays intact Delve into a complex story full of intriguing twists and characters Hand made in Finland, no asset flips or cheap tricks.
At first I felt like compared to the first game this one was a tad bit harder to get into. While the first one was also surreal on it’s own right it was still grounded in a somewhat more realistic narrative but this one kicks the gears really high on that front, and -again at first- I found that rather alienating. Another thing I thought was lost from the first game was the self aware tone, this one felt like it was taking itself too seriously, to the point that I could call it actually pretentious. Yet after I progress more into the game everything changed for the better. Everything I mentioned that I thought were missing and/or lacking from the previous game were back, and in full-force along with some delightful extra stuff. Game suddenly gripped me, the themes that were introduced turned out to be highly intriguing, I liked the simple but satisfying nature of all of the puzzles.
DISTRAINT 2 Direct Download:
Finally something else I can mention and honestly applaud the dev for is the beautiful usage of striking colors, in the previous game there were great uses for certain colors as well but in this one I think they went a lot more liberal with it, and the result is honestly fantastic. I was ready to get disappointed at the beginning but I ended up resonating with the story on such a high stage I was teary eyed, on the brink of just breaking down to cry like hell. I recommend anyone interested to start playing from the first game and then come back to this one, there is a lot to enjoy. And I don’t know if they even read reviews, especially considering they are apparently working on a big long-term project at the moment -also of course I don’t know you on a personal basis ,:D- but thanks Jesse, this helped. Like a lot. Keep making games as long as you can please.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB card capable of shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9c Compliant
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the DISTRAINT 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.