Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors is a single player game that includes several game modes such as the Survivor Mode, the Arcade mode, and the Free Roam Mode. The Survivor Mode is a mode designed for players who prefer a more challenging gameplay experience. The Survivor mode puts the players ability to survive as a dinosaur to the test in a variety of treacherous regions where players must navigate through environment hazards and sometimes fight in order to obtain resources. Aside from surviving a brutal environment, the player is also given an objective and that is to defeat a guardian that resides within each region. Defeating a guardian marks the completion of a region. Unlike other modes that features dinosaurs from cretaceous North America, the Survivor Mode features dinosaur from cretaceous Asia.
The Arcade Mode is a mode designed for players who prefer simulation type gameplay where players would live the life of a dinosaur from juvenile to adult in a dynamically populated open world environment. The world in the Arcade Mode changes as the player grows, creatures will migrate or go extinct, corpses will decay overtime, creature behavior changes based on available resources and competition, and all of these dynamic elements are designed to give players unique challenges that would test their ability to adapt to the ever changing world. The Free Roam Mode is designed for players who prefer a more serene and hassle free gameplay experience where the player can choose to play as a dinosaur without the worry of missions and objectives. Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors lets players choose from a selection of more than 25 dinosaur species, from the feeble Parkosaurus to the mighty Tyrannosaurus, ranging from multiple game modes.
Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors brings a variety of environments for players to explore and experience. Some of these environments include dense forests, swamps and wetlands, beaches, rocky mountains, volcanic regions, and underwater environments. Approach each assassination with your own style of play. Use shadow and sound to your advantage to make your way silently through levels unseen by foes, or attack enemies head-on as they respond to your aggression. The flexible combat system allows you to creatively combine your abilities, supernatural powers and gadgets as you make your way through the levels and dispatch your targets. Improvise and innovate to define your play style.
Play as a dinosaur
More than 25 dinosaur species
Multiple game modes
Missions and objectives
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer (64 bit Only)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.6 GHz or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dinosaurs Prehistoric Survivors folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.