Dinobreak Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Dinobreak Direct Download
BEWARE: DINOBREAK looks, plays, and sounds like a survival horror game made in 1999. It is a truly retro experience made for folks who miss that bygone era. Only proceed if you’re ready to return to the world of true survival horror! The crises of the past return in DINOBREAK as dinosaurs overwhelm a metropolitan city on a fateful night in 1999. Band together with survivors across the city to uncover the origins of the onslaught, and find a path to safety. DINOBREAK looks, sounds and plays like a ’90s-era survival horror game. Cheesy acting, extreme gore, exhilarating action, and resource management await as you fight through hordes of dinosaurs to escape alive. Take one last trip to the world of survival horror in this one-of-a-kind adventure. Multiple difficulty modes, including the all new Assisted and Easy options to allow all players to enjoy the adventure! Switch between fixed camera, over-the-shoulder, or first person shooter modes at any time during gameplay. Classic survival horror mechanics meld with intense action and hordes of monsters.
Extremely cheesy and stiff voice acting to bring the past alive. Experience the entire story in a narrative driven classic campaign. Hit the arcade in Operation: Feral Raptor, a non-stop action packed bonus mode across the entire city. Limited inventory space, and limited saving, will keep you on your toes. Extreme gore paints the city in blood as the dinosaur’s rampage unfolds. Dinobreak” brings us back to the world that we experienced in Contagious Memories – except, instead of the threat of zombies, we’re dealing with dinosaurs. If you’ve played through Outbreak:CM, you’re going to be familiar with many of the earlier levels (with my sub-1 hour playthrough so far, at least). I’ve encountered a few dinos – from raptors to a T-Rex. Dead Drop Studios does what they always do: try to trick the player into exhausting their seemingly limitless resources. Spoiler: They’re not limitless.
Dinobreak Free Steam Pre-Installed:
It’s nice to come back to one of Dead Drop Studio’s games, even if it is a little bit of a new spin on it. I would like to see what they can pull off with more resources and a higher budget for a game like Dinobreak. As it stands, it’s still fun and brings back the threat of dinosaurs (of all things. One of the first reviews call this an “asset flip,” which is objectively false. While the starting environment is the same as Contagious Memories, they’re not “flipped assets” (as the actual definition of it). I do think people are too quick to make some soft commentary without playing the game with more thought behind it. If you’ve played and enjoyed any of Dead Drop Studio’s previous games, you’ll definitely will like this one. It captures the “cheesy early survival horror” tone to the game with the voice overs.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows (7/8/10) 64-bit
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1080 or equivalent AMD.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dinobreak folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.