Dino Nest Direct Download
Dino Nest is a management survival game from the developers of Boxing School. Far away on an ancient island it all begins with a mysterious dinosaur egg in a cave. Experience the unforgiving life for a reptile in the jungle. Lead your pack and make difficult decisions. All your actions will have impact on your wellbeing and the members of your pack. As you explore the island you will encounter carnivores and herbivores of all sizes. Expand your hunting territory. Keep your pack alive against all odds. Maintain your nest and keep it secure from dangers. Breed next generation of packhunters and grow them bigger, faster and stronger. Gain experience from hunting to become more lethal predators.
As a player of another popular dinosaur management simulator, I am impressed. A charming, simplistic yet exhilarating experience, I found this game to be an instant keeper. Having gone 3 hours in, I feel it’s rather easy to rise to the top of the food chain; I chose the Survival setting and have yet to play the ‘Scenario’ option, however if you like dinosaurs, or prehistoric life in general (or if you’ve grown up with Flash games!), you’ll like this medium-paced, charismatic management game for sure. I hope to see this game flourish,
Dino Nest Direct Play:
Super fun once you get the hang of it, do wish for more food storage. A few bugs here or there *when hunting changing areas but not really does refresh danger rate* also weird bug when you expand nests and you keep a dino in the back still in party you have to move em forward but creates a grey verison of it but exiting coming back makes it disappear, one other bug is if dinos are picking at your food while moving you decide to confront kill them
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dino Nest folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.