Dinkum Free Download v1.0.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
G’Day there! Get ready to start a new fair Dinkum life and build a home on an Island inspired by the wild Australian outback. Explore tropical eucalyptus forests, survive scorching deserts, relax at cool billabongs and discover scrubland filled with adorable Aussie inspired wildlife. Collect valuable resources by hunting, mining, fishing and foraging to expand and customise your town and attract new townsfolk and businesses. Share your new home with friends and protect each other as you explore beautiful landscapes filled with dangerous predators. Go from starting out sleeping in a swag under the stars, to a sprawling town with farms, businesses and attractions. Eventually, you’ll draw in visitors, who might decide to stay and make it their home too. Keep your neighbours happy by customising your town with fences, flower beds, street lamps, beehives, windmills, hedges, fountains and more. The happier your townsfolk are the more likely they are to settle down, bring their families and set up stores with unique items.
Invite your friends to visit your town where they can help you construct buildings, shop at your stores, go fishing, race Emus, fight crocodiles much more! Care for and breed chickens, cows and sheep as well as Dinkum’s iconic Giant Wombats! The Wombats might seem intimidating at first, but really they are sweethearts. Cultivate crops for your town across the whole island, choosing the best spots for each type. Not only do the seasons change, but the temperature shifts depending on where you are on the island Customise your character in Dinkum to be the True Blue version of you. Buy that shiny pair of sunnies or wide Akubra hat in the shop, or seek out rare items through exploring the great outdoors and through chinwags with fellow townsfolk. Make your house your own cosy abode. Craft a huge range of furniture and decorations, choose where everything goes and invite friends over to show off your interior designer creds.
I seen this game on steam and thought to myself, wow this game is super cute and started reading the info about and instantly said i have to have this game. My husband was curious what game i was looking at and so i showed him and was hooked as well. So i gifted him the game and also bought it for myself. The first time i played i was hooked all over again. As a person who loves animal crossing and has invested hundreds of hours into it, this game is already so much better. There is so much to do and you can build and craft a vast amount of items. You can also decorate, which for me is a real sell point, you can farm, grow crops, raise farm animals and fish. I got really bored of animal crossing after i beat it and this game has been amazing so far.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dinkum folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.