Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Free Download Complete Edition PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
With engaging storylines, classic turn-based battles, and tons of Digimon to collect, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition delivers everything fans loved about Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth – Hacker’s Memory. et the full experience with the Complete Edition which includes both titles in one! MYSTERIOUS EVENTS Become a cyber detective or powerful hacker to solve diabolical digi-mysteries. VIVID & IMMERSIVE WORLDS Embark on a thrilling adventure where the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. ENDLESSLY ADDICTING Featuring more than 300 Digimon to collect, raise, and Digivolve! SOLID GAMEPLAYBuild an all-star Digimon team to take on opponents in classic turn-based battles. With that said, I want to state just how much I LOVE Cyber Sleuth + Hacker’s Memory. I’ve put in 326 hours between two separate playthroughs of Cyber Sleuth(Normal then Hard mode) before I finally got around to finishing up Hacker’s Memory.
Both games are phenomenal in their own right. There are some insanely awesome cutscenes, the stories in both games are really good(with Hacker’s Memory being one of the best stories I’ve seen told within the confines of a single videogame), the battles mechanics are very solid for a turn based rpg, SOOOOOOO many awesome characters, the Japanese voice acting is phenomenal, etc. etc. etc. As my first real entry to the crazy world that is Digimon, it was excellent. Cyber Sleuth: This game is extremely solid. I have my minor gripes with it, but I overall give Cyber Sleuth itself a 9/10. I love the gameplay, some of the main characters are very good, and I still enjoy the story of this game very much along with some BANGER animated cutscenes. However, now having put over 200 hours into this game alone, I have found the flaws it has that annoy me.
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition Pre-Installed:
The first is that it can be quite the dialogue hell. That is a given, due to the type of game it is, but I mean this in terms of there being just too much dialogue that doesn’t really have significance to what is happening in the story. This stems from mainly Kyoko just going on long-winded rants of just random fun facts that can just so happen to be used as a metaphor for what is currently happening/a way to explain what is happening. I found myself mostly skipping through those bits of dialogue because of how little they offered to the story as well as how much time those bits took up. Suedou is in a similar vein, but more so links his dialogue to important bits of the story, so he is forgiven for his dialogue in the late game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium G4400 or AMD A8-6600K
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800 GTX+ or Radeon HD 5770 or Intel Iris Pro 6200
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.