Die After Sunset Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Die After Sunset Direct Download
The year is 2120. An alien race referred to as the ‘Murkors’ have invaded every corner of earth with their unrivalled power and… rubber duck hats. The resistance holds out to prevent the extinction of humanity, but not for long. It’s up to you as a defender of earth to level up and take on the murkor hordes… before the sun sets. No run is ever the same in this action-packed, adrenaline-fueled roguelite shooter. Start in a new location every time you play, complete randomised quests, make yourself stronger with items you collect and take on gigantic bosses at the end of each level. Pick between three vastly unique characters to start your run with. Each character comes equipped with a standard primary weapon and special attack. Choose wisely between sharp-shooter April, half-man-half-cyborg, machine-gun wielding Rido and… Hune, a murkor experiment gone wrong. You will be met with murkors shortly after spawning into Waikiki Beach. Be alert, defender… and FIGHT IN THE LIGHT.
Murkors draw their power from the shadows, growing in size and strength. Strategically position yourself so the sun is always beaming down on you, and your enemies. (Sun cream is supplied as standard issue. Open chests and complete missions to power up and equip new weapons. Collect as much as you can before the sun sets to give you the best possible chance in fighting murkor bosses. Items can give you anything from the ability to double jump, to a weapon like the refreshing ray – which is not-so refreshing for the murkors. Collect ‘Mucus’ dropped by Murkors as they are defeated – this will become the currency you can bank. With ‘Mucus’ in the bank you can progress level-trees and make yourself stronger on every run. That’s right, defender… Death is not the end for you! (Or so we’ve been told to tell you. Just go and defend earth.
Die After Sunset Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Those are my main complaints, overall the game is a fun experience overall especially if you’re a big fan of Risk of Rain 2 like myself. The event system is really fun to get rewarded for, and the time limit makes for shorter runs meaning you can play it more often than other games of the genre while on a busy schedule. The visual style is beautiful in it’s own right and the visual upgrades to characters can range from goofy to straight up awesome looking. there are bugs in an early access game, I mean it came into early access the day of posting this though it doesn’t feel overwhelming albeit a tad annoying. Many people could not wait for some kind of release to play this game, and this was that. The start of this game is extremely fun, and by combing through it a few times, you can definitely see that there is potential with it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 3.20GHz / AMD FX™-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650-Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7790
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Die After Sunset folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.