Devil’s Deck Direct Download
is a unique Roguelike card game,It’s a roguelike card that needs the Internet, we have to explore various events in the secret world, strive to enrich the deck and emphasize the strength before the arrival of a powerful devil.(now we are developing more heroes, more cards and more battle modes. We plan to do a big update in 2021, and then we will continue to update) Devil’s mystery place include 3 floors, each floor you have 20 days to explore to improve your strength, after 20 days the boss event will come. Every day we can explore an unknown area around ourselves, every 5 days a demon minions attack! You can immolate one card every turn to increase the Max Mana. Mana is consumed by using of hand and skill. The summoned minion will automatically attack the enemy creature in front of at the end of the turn, or it will attack the opponent’s hero when it’s not blocked.
There is no tutorial to begin, just a few sentences to get you started into the game right now. But it’s very easy to learn and to play, so there shouldn’t be any problems for people to dive in and get used to the mechanics. You will have a choice of 3 characters in the beginning, there’s not much of a difference as far as who you choose at the moment. The game is played out on a hex grid, and you select nearby hexes to move to. Some of these contain a chest, while others have an altar, portal, blacksmith, etc. Some are empty as well. During your gameplay you will encounter a battle every 5 turns. These are either normal enemies or elites. After a while you will come upon a boss enemy. There are currently three floors available. The map is randomly generated each game.
Devil’s Deck Pre-Installed:
The battles themselves are played out with cards. I definitely think that the card game compares more to Valve’s Artifact than with games such as Slay the Spire. I think this is a good thing, because this card game plays out differently from many of the other newly released games that try to be a good STS clone. You will play the minion cards on the board, each with its own HP and attack power. Then your opponent will add their cards. If they place minions opposite of yours, their minions will take damage. On their turn, it’s the reverse. If there are no minions opposite the attacking side, the player/AI character will take damage instead. You begin with 1 mana, so you can only play one mana card. Each turn you can burn 1 card to gain extra mana. So it results being you having 2 mana in your second turn, then 3 mana in your third turn, and so on.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: windowsxp
- Processor: 1GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Devil’s Deck folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.